I’m apologizing now, this is going to be quite a lengthy post!
Fun Fact Friday brought to you by the lovely Kyra @ Scribbles and Sprinkles.
My fun fact for you guys is…. I can do a lot of weird things with my toes… They look normal, I promise! But they’re secretly like little monkey feet. I can grip a pen well enough to write with and I can also play the intro to Beethoven’s Fur Elise on the piano with my toes. I’m an oddball.
ANYWAY. I’ve been nominated for a couple awards lately! I’ve been slacking on them, but these are the awards I can remember off the top of my head (sorry if I missed any nominations! I’ve been a bad blogger and not keeping track. Comment if I forgot to link back to anyone and I’ll edit this and include ya!)
This award says to list 7 random facts about myself… so here goes nothin’!
1) I love to draw..
I don’t post about my doodles nearly as much as I should.
2) I have a recent obsession with cheesy K-pop bands… especially 2ne1.
I blame the boyfriend.. he loves them too. Not helping the problem.
3) I get super obsessed with things I like (again, this is the girl who got underwear with Benedict Cumberbatch a.k.a. Sherlock’s face on it for Christmas…)
4) I pretty much never wear jeans/pants. I’m always in leggings or a dress (or both).
5) I think Disney Land is legit the best place in the world (ok, England and Ireland are close seconds in my book..)
6) I’ve lived with the same roommate since Freshman year of college
7) My sister and I are oddly touchy…
It started when were kids and we would always wrestle.
I was also nominated for the Sunshine Award by LesLee @ Her Happy Balance
- Who is your favorite philosopher? Not super into philosophy, but I love Aristophane’s myth about lovers trying to find their other halves in Plato’s Symposium.
- What is your favorite number? Number 3. It was always my soccer number.
- What is your favorite animal? Probably dogs. Specifically Shih Tzus or Pugs.
- What are your Facebook and Twitter? If you actually want to know this just message me!
- What is your favorite time of day? Morning when I have a couple hours to just drink coffee and blog. Love my me time in the morning. Or evening when I’m hunkered down with my family or with the boy watching movies or playing video games.
- What is your favorite holiday? Christmas or anyone’s birthdays. I consider birthdays holidays and I freakin’ love celebrating them.
- What is your favorite physical activity? Probably muscle and cardio classes at the gym or the elliptical.
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? I pretty much always stick with just water, but I do LOVE my coffee. Or almond milk.
- What is your favorite flower? I have no idea…roses? Shite, I’d be happy if you gave me a dandelion.
- What is your passion? Just one? Food/Fitness/Communicating with people. How’s that for one?
Sorry for such a lengthy post!
Here’s my nominations for BOTH awards (apologies for repeats and forgetting anyone!) :
Jenica @ The Scientist and the Health Nut
Alex @ Brain, Body, Because
Madison @ Eating 4 Balance
Sunnie @ Modern girl Nutrition
Kelly @ Foodie Fiasco
Kim @ Hungry Healthy Girl
Danielle @ Clean Food Creative Fitness
Alex @ The Run Within
Jessie @ Jessie Loves to Run
Abby @ Abby Eats Almonds
Sabrina @ Nutritiously Sweet
Lindsay @ Bananas for Yogurt
Caitlin @ ChasingChels
Karey @ Nutty about health
Michelle @ Eat Move Balance
Kaity @ Kaity’s Cooking
Allie @ Forgotten Beast
Melissa @ Melissa on the Run